NYC Winter Restaurant Week- decisions, decisions!
We all have our wishlists for where we are just dying to eat in New York City--you may even have yours on your EATS profile--but now the time has come to make your eating dreams come true.?
EATS' own Erica Beth Keller had a chance to talk to Top Chef Season 3 winner Hung Huynh. Love him or hate him, you're going to want to read what he has to say.---
The following chefs were born and raised, or have come to the Big Apple after finding success in reality television. If you want your next meal to be catered by a Top Chef contestant, check out the places below.
1. Harold Dieterle at Perilla (9 Jones Street/212-929-6868)
2. Joey Paulino at Cafe des Artistes (1. W. 67th Street/212-877-3500)
3. Dave Martin at Crave on 42nd (650 W. 42nd Street/212-564-9588)
4. Lia Bardeen at Spice Market (403 W. 13th Street/212-675-2322)
5. Lee Anne Wong at L'Ecole (462 Broadway/212-219-3300)
6. Jose Smith-Malave at The Speakeasy (132 Greene Avenue/718-230-3520)