Father's Day Feasts in NYC
Searching for a last minute Father's Day present? While a grilling
set may be a good gift for your Dad's special day, we think it's time to treat him to a delicious meal - cooked
by someone else!
With the help of OpenTable we've rounded up some great restaurants in NYC with Father's Day specials your Pops is
bound to love.
- Tribeca Grill: Dad can still get his grill fix here with a grilled dry-aged New York strip steak, served with parsley roasted mushrooms and blue cheese potato puree.
- Agozar!: If Dad's been bored with dinner, try this funky Cuban spot in the East Village to spice things up. All fathers get a free beer, and the regular brunch and dinner menus will be served.
- The Park Room at the Helmsley Park Hotel:
In honor of Father's Day, the Park Room is serving a special six-course tasting
menu ($65 per person) and offering one complimentary domestic beer to all dads.
- Fabio Piccolo Fiori: Treat your Dad like he's the Godfather at one of the best Italian restaurants in NYC, which is serving a three-course prixe fix menu.
- Oceana: This seafood restaurant located in Midtown West is offering a $49 special, which includes an eight-ounce rib eye steak, a one-pound Maine lobster AND complimentary cigars for Dads. How can you beat that?
- The Oak Room: The brunch feast here is a perfect way to start the day - unlimited raw bar options, a Bloody Mary or Mimosa, an entree and dessert will cost you $55.
- Bistro Chat Noir: This charming French restaurant is offering prixe-fix or a la carte menus and bottomless Bloody Mary's for dad.
- 10 Downing Food and Wine: At this Greenwich Village spot, complimentary Mint Juleps are ont he menu for dads, along with a burger, served with shoestring potatoes, housemade pickles, a choice of cheddar or blue cheese and the option to add bacon and a fried egg.
- Marfa: This Texas-inspired spot features a $31.99 Father's Day feast, which comes with buffalo chicken wings, baha fish tacos and a few other satisfying BBQ options.
- Anthos: Of course, dads deserve the ultimate star treatment, but maybe he just wants some good beer and a fistful of salty pretzels. At Donatella Arpaia's Anthos, from now through Saturday after 5 p.m., all dads who mention the promotion will be knighted with unlimited beer and house-made feta pretzels.
- Magnolia Bakery: Don't forget dessert! Magnolia Bakery is selling cupcakes decorated with household tools. The toolkit
cost $22.00 and is the perfect way to end a day all about dads.