on a full serving of fresh news every morning. Why? Because it’s
cheaper than your morning latte and more informative than your average
Where's the Beef?
- As today marks World Vegetarian Day, this posting's content will be entirely meatless. And filled with VEGETABLES! And non-meat products. In the meantime, let us sing. About vegetables.
- Got gourds? Awesome. Now you're all set to build Barbie's dream house. Or a more humble abode for peg-shaped peoples.
- Heads up for fruit fiends - the brand-spanking new SweeTango apples are gearing up for the market. Can't wait for this love child of the Honeycrisp and Zestar? No worries, this site is peddling up to two per customer for a $1.50 each before their official unveiling at your local farmers' market.
- High School Musical joins Cap'n Crunch and Tony the Tiger in your cereal aisle. If curious, click after the jump to see if they make the grade when it comes to taste.
- Speaking of bananas, it's the latest diet craze to hit Japan. Dr. Atkins must be turning in his carb-free grave.
- Bento aficionados! Snap a photo of your cutest lunch box offerings and you can enter to win a fancy schmancy rice cooker or a Ms. Bento thermal lunch jar - the Rolls Royce of bento boxes.
Photo courtesty of Fashionably Cute
| AIM: askeats
About the Author:
there's good food and bad food. i choose to eat the good kind. especially when it's cheap. CHEAP!