Food Buzz: Top Chef's Emmy & "Foochebags"
A delicious dose of what's happening in the weird and wonderful world of food...
- At last night's 62nd Annual Emmy Awards, Bravo's Top Chef took home the Emmy for Outstanding Reality-Competition Program, beating out The Amazing Race, which won the award for the last seven years. [Eater]
- First it was foodies, now its "foochebags." Are YOU one? [Feast]
- Skip the cereal. Now you can enjoy pizza for breakfast - and we're not talking leftovers! Check out these gourmet breakfast pizzas from NYC restaurants. [NYP]
- With 237 wine bars in NYC, 69 of which opened in the last year, New York is enjoying a "golden age of wine bars." [WSJ]
- The Food Network has opened voting for The Great Food Truck Race. Vote for your favorite local food truck to see them on the show! [Food Network]
- Gourmet is back...sort of. This year, Conde Nast will release three special editions of the magazine that are packed with recipes. [NYT]